Hello there! I am Graziella.
I started this blog in 2007 mainly to talk about things that interest me-fashion, travel, food, music, movies, etc. Then a few years after, I fell in love with film photography. It became more of a passion than a hobby. Coupled with that was the excitement of being a part of the Lomography community. Shooting film and trying out different cameras and films got me into this whole new place of wanderment, possibilities, ideas….
This passion has been going on now for almost five years thus this blog has now evolved into a place for sharing this passion.
10 things about me as of today, Feb. 24,2011……
****new edit as of Feb 19,2012. ..
1. I have to have coffee in the morning. I mean, I must have coffee in the morning.
2. The weather generally dictates how I feel. I try to consciously fight that but it’s hard. The sun makes me happy. I blame the cloudy skies for my gloom.
3. I’m a hopeful romantic.
4. I love old outdated things. Typewriters. Film cameras. 20’s fashion. Snail mail.
5. With that said, I yearn for snail mail. Packages, letters, cards from the mail makes me giddy.
6. I wear flat shoes. My feet can’t stand heels. That doesn’t mean I hate heels. I crave them. I drool over images of Loubotins and Choos.
7. I wish I can craft and create all day. Seriously. That and breaks for coffee, tea, and pastries.
****I wish I can take photographs most of my days. That and craft some. And yes, breaks for coffee, tea, and pastries….( as of Fe. 19,2012)
8. I thank God for music. For Ella Fitzgerald. For Billie Holiday. For the Beatles. For Joni Mitchell. For Wilco. For The Shins.
9. A meal without rice is incomplete.
10. I want to live in Japan for a year, visit the Philippines more often, say a prayer on top of Machu Picchu, dance in Argentina….
*** and also Europe…Iceland, Paris, Netherlands, Austria, England. And Cambodia, Thailand, China….everywhere….(as of Feb. 19, 2012)